Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Bible Study

NEMBY!!!

It finally feels like winter outside!!!! To be honest, I don't really love winter, but I did find myself smiling as I brushed my car off this morning :D Regarding Bible Study tonight: As of right now, the roads are fine and the skies are clear. The weather forecast is looking okay so we're still on for tonight! Good thing we've got our nice, cozy, new youth room to snuggle into together, eh!

Remember that we're starting a new study tonight on the topic of ETERNITY! I don't know about you, but when I was your age, this was definitely something that was on my mind...where will I go after I die? We'll be talking about the big issues of life and death. Come out and join the discussion! It doesn't matter if you've never come out for Bible study before...make this the night that you start!

7-9pm at Scott St Church.

I will keep an eye on the weather, so PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE AT 6PM IF THINGS ARE LOOKING SKETCH OUTSIDE. AND MAKE SURE YOU DRIVE CAREFULLY!!!

No comments: